Official translations from Spanish to English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, and Mandarin, or a combination of these languages
English Official Translator Bogota, Cali and Medellin
English Certified Translator Bogota, Cali and Medellin
Certified English translator in Bogota, Cali and Medellin
Official English translator in Bogota, Cali and Medellin
We are a nationally and internationally recognized translation agency that offers professional interpretation and document translation services through a team of authorized public translators and certified translators. (Official translators in Colombia)
Our team of professionals is made up of Official Translators, registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Colombia.
Our translation service is carried out taking into account the high quality standards that allow us to ensure the integrity of the documents we deliver in order to achieve the total customer satisfaction and a high degree of confidentiality of all documents received.
- Service quality in translations
- Confidentiality of documents received
- Punctuality and speed in the delivery of translations (fast delivery times)
Our team of official translators specializes in the following languages:
At UPC consultants, we have a team of Official Translators in different languages. We offer translations from Spanish to English, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin and Dutch or a combination of these languages. The translators who are part of our team are registered before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Colombia, with extensive experience in the official translation of documents of all kinds.
We carry out translations in the following areas or types of documents: academics, diplomas, degree certificates, registrations, contracts, public deeds, articles of incorporation, import / export, commercial, medical, corporate, technical, scientific articles or documents, advertising, brochures, engineering manuals, patents, legal documents, certificates, catalogs, curriculum vitae, presentations, articles, website translation, among others.
Steps to start the translation process:
- Send us your document or text to be translated (In Bogotá via email – email@example.com or via WhatsApp +57 311 305 0553) (In Medellín via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp + 57 320 271 5855)
- We will send you a quote once we receive the documents to be translated, which price is derived from the analysis of the document’s content, the total number of words or pages and complexity of the topic to be translated
- To start the translation process it is important to make the payment of the quote if approved.
- Once the translation process is completed, you can go to our offices on the agreed date to withdraw the original translation if it requires the signature and stamp of the authorized public translator, (official translator or certified translator) or it will be sent via email if it does not require a signature / stamp.
For more information, or to request a quote, please contact our company:
Bogotá, Address: Autopista Norte N°1 67 A 27 Piso 2
Tel: (+57 1) 756 8600
Mobile / WhatsApp: (+57) 311 305 0553
Medellín, Address: Cra 38 N° 9 A 26 oficina 404
Edificio Centro Ejecutivo Parque Lleras, Poblado
Tel: (+57 4) 580 8030
Mobile / WhatsApp: (+57) 320 271 5855
Our office hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm.